Can I obtain residency through investment?

With a substantial investment made in Seychelles, investors may be granted different Permits allowing them to live and work in Seychelles. The type of Permit will depend on the investment value and length of intended stay in Seychelles.

Spouses and children may join with either Dependent or Student permits, as the case may be.

Provided by
Justin Coetzee
A seasoned executive with decades of commercial experience gained across multiple sectors. A dedicated self-starter, skilled marketer, and deal maker, with a proven track record.